B.sc. (Hons) Hr Management
This course is ideal if you want to specialise in Human Resource Management.You will develop your understanding of HRM practices across a variety of organisational settings, with an emphasis on strategic, international and comparative subject matter.
Why B.Sc. HRM & Development at Salford ?
- Achieve a qualification that follows the curriculum of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD).
- Enhance your employability by developing the skills needed to motivate, manage and reward employees.
QUALIFICATION FOR ADMISSION
- AL 01 "C" pass and 02 "S" passes in one sitting / 05 "C" Passes for O/L including Maths & English or Higher
- Rs. 485,000 + University Fee £ 2250 + Registration Fee Rs. 5,000
- Special Discount : 50,000/=
- Course Fee after the discount – Rs. 435,000 (Payable in installments)
- Total Fee : CIPM Fee LKR 435,000 + University Fee £ 2250 + Registration Fee LKR 5,000