City & Guilds UK Level 2 Certificate and Level 3 Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Principles
This level will suit you if you have a great deal of technical skills and knowledge and looking to gain more responsibility by supervising others, running your own business or moving to a diagnostic technician level. You work with minimum supervision and have a good record of safety, fault correction and ensuring work meets the required standard. At this level you can choose from the following qualifications:
- Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Principles
- Diploma in Heavy Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Principles
- Diploma in Motorcycle Maintenance and Repair Principles.
- Diploma in Vehicle Fitting Supervisory Principles
- Diploma in Auto Electrical and Mobile Electrical Principles
- Award in Hybrid Electric Vehicle Repair and Replacement