Infection Control Nurse
This course is specially designed to improve the knowledge and skills on infection prevention and control in healthcare professionals, which is an integral part of any hospital. This course will further educate you on the prevention of healthcare-associated infections. You will obtain academic and professional training with a high level of specialisation in epidemiology and infection control.
BSc Nursing Degree with 12 months experience at any hospital
- Epidemiology of Infection
- Routine Practices & Standard Precaution
- Nosocomial infections/Healthcare Associated Infection – Prevention & Control
- Infection Control – Investigation & Surveillance
- Employee & Occupational health
- Spill Management & Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- Organization of Infection Control Team in a Hospital
- Outcome of Programme in Hospital Infection control
On completion, students will be awarded certification from Amrak Institute of Medical Sciences, affiliated with Durdans Hospital and Astron Institute of International Studies (AIIS), India, with a proven curriculum from India. The courses are recognised by the Indian Medical Association (IMA). All Practicals will be assessed by Durdans Hospital.